Mardi Gras is here on Tuesday, and we've got you covered if you are looking for something to do in Falls Church for this bar-heavy holiday. Here is everything we know about that is going down for Fat Tuesday. Laissez les bons temps rouler!
132 W Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22046 - (703) 237-8333 - Website
Dogwood's Mardia Gras party consists of an unlisted New Orleans Cajun food menu and also unlisted specialty cocktails. This is also raw bar night with awesome seafood specials after 4pm and until close (or they run out).
- $8 Snow Crab Leg Clusters
- $4 - 1/2 Dozen Raw Oysters (w/ cocktail sauce, lemon garlic butter, & crackers)
- $4 - 1/2 Dozen Steamed Clams (w/ hot butter)
- $4 - 1 Dozen Garlic Sauteed Mussels (w/ bread chips)
- $4 - 1/4 Pound Steamed Old Bay Shrimp (w/ cocktail sauce)
At 7pm Fascinatin Rhythm Band takes the stage with live music and swing dancing. (More about Dogwood Tavern)
Dogwood was also all set to have the Abita Mardi Gras Bock drafts for $3 (from 3pm-7pm) but a keg mix up may force that beer to be the Abita Spring IPA.
2200 N Westmoreland St, Arlington, VA 22213 - (703) 538-2565
Chasin' Tails is having some good New Orleans style specials with
- $5 specialty cocktails (hurricanes, fishbowls, bayou blasts) - These drinks are typically around $10 bucks, so a pretty good deal and very Mardi Gras.
- Happy Hour specials all night.
- $15 all you can eat crawfish eating contest with $350 in Chasin Tail gift card prizes
- Free king cakes
- And more (lol)