Last Thursday night, Mad Fox Brewing hosted 4 other local breweries for a friendly Kill The Keg contest at their brewpub in Falls Church. With beers available from DC Brau (DC), Devil's Backbone (Roseland, VA), Port City (Alexandria, VA), and Lost Rhino (Ashburn, VA), Mad Fox's special west coast inspired Sandy Eggo IPA took home the victory. Here's how it went down.
Each brewery brought one beer to the table and with patrons able to order their choice of beer, Mad Fox's keg ran out first, giving them the home court win. The beers that were competing were:
- Mad Fox - Sandy Eggo - West Coast IPA - (7.9%)
- Devil's Backbone - Beta Max - Imperial IPA - (7.7%)
- Port City - Colossal 3 - Heller Bock - (8.5%)
- Lost Rhino - Tmavy! - Czech Dark Lager - (6.2%)
- DC Brau - On The Wings Of Armageddon - Imperial IPA - (9.2%)
You can read more about each of these brews here and you can view all the pictures at the official Mad Fox Facebook page.
More From Mad Fox: